About new Sketchmarker Brush
Before New Year I got several new Sketchmarkers Brush in my favourite lilac tones (they were in "pellets").
I postponed new markers, but I couldn't wait so long. I decided to start testing))
What can I say?
- The markers' body shape is convenient. Caps are closed easily and tightly, opened also easily with one hand.
- The brush is resilient and flexible enough, it's pleasant to use it.
- Colour feeding through a brush is big enough, but without "pools" during painting.
- You can easily hatch, even very thin.
- Colour layers are very smooth.
- And for sure matching between markers' colour and caps is exact
As a result I liked it.