You asked for it: on my YouTube channel(the link is in the profile) I made a big video review of super cool markers from @sketchmarkersclub
There I show and talk about everything in details, so here a brief overview of what I liked:
- Price: 250 rubles against 550 for Copic
- Japanese ink and the tip: it means the blend will be perfect, and this tip is identical to Copic. It has a hard core, the outside is soft. The brush is also identical to Copic.
- Refill. I talked about it in stories recently: you save a lot of money buying markers with refills
- Rich palette: there many tones
- Acceptable smell, the numbers and letters match the ink inside the marker
What I didn't like:
- The line which usually marks the side with a brush tip is on the side of the bullet tip. It depends on your habits, of course.
In general, the markers are great! Especially for this price) In the profile and on the website of the company you can find the colour chart of Sketchmarker and other companies. I know people who completely switch from Copic to Sketchmarkers.